Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tired of Lies.....



"Keep Your Tongue From Evil And
Your Lips From Speaking Lies"

Proverbs 19:5

5 A false witness will not go unpunished,
and he who pours out lies will not go free.

Proverbs 14:25
25
A truthful witness saves lives,
but a false witness is deceitful.

Jeremiah 9:5
5
Friend deceives friend,
and no one speaks the truth.
They have taught their tongues to lie;
they weary themselves with sinning.

Proverbs 12:17
17He who speaks truth tells what is right,

But a false witness, deceit.

So what should we do?

Proverbs 8:6-8
6 Listen, for I have worthy things to say;
I open my lips to speak what is right.

7 My mouth speaks what is true,
for my lips detest wickedness.

8 All the words of my mouth are just;
none of them is crooked or perverse.

Dear Heavenly Father, hear no lies from my mouth. Keep my mind and spirit free from the lies of those that hate. Clean their mouth from the lies they speak and make it truthful and just. Dear God, I'm tired of the lies.





No comments:

Post a Comment