Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Live In The Light

I have blogged about this already, but we live in a dark world. Darkness comes to us in many different ways. There are those out there that help create darkness for others. Their lives need redemption and God's love to give them light in their life. All we can do as believers is to daily commit to walk in God's light, in His ways and hope that His light helps diminish the darkness.

Psalms 27:1-3

1You, LORD, are the light that keeps me safe. I am not afraid of anyone.

You protect me, and I have no fears.

2Brutal people may attack and try to kill me, but they will stumble.

Fierce enemies may attack, but they will fall.

3Armies may surround me, but I won't be afraid;

war may break out, but I will trust you.

John 1:3-6

5The light keeps shining in the dark, and darkness has never put it out.

Father in Heaven,
You made me Your child
and called me to walk in the Light of Christ.
Free me from darkness
and keep me in the Light of Your Truth.
The Light of Jesus has scattered
the darkness of hatred and sin.
Called to that Light,
I ask for Your guidance.
Form my life in Your Truth,
my heart in Your Love.
Through the Holy spirit,
give me the power of Your Grace
that I may walk in the Light of Jesus
and serve Him faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment