Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's in Your Heart?


It is what is in our hearts that count. God will bless those with a heart like His.
Live Well, Live Wisely

James 3:13-15 (The Message)

13-16 Do you want to be counted wise, to build a reputation for wisdom? Here's what you do: Live well, live wisely, live humbly. It's the way you live, not the way you talk, that counts. Mean-spirited ambition isn't wisdom. Boasting that you are wise isn't wisdom. Twisting the truth to make yourselves sound wise isn't wisdom. It's the furthest thing from wisdom—it's animal cunning, devilish conniving. Whenever you're trying to look better than others or get the better of others, things fall apart and everyone ends up at the others' throats.

Psalm 51:9-11
(New International Version)

9 Hide your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquity.
10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
or take your Holy Spirit from me.

I pray for the heart of those who have harbored hate for so long toward others. Father, soften their hardened hearts and help them to see the Truth in your love for others. Your son gave his life so that we ALL may know your mercy and love....thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment