Thursday, March 18, 2010

~I am called~



John 5:28-30 (New Living Translation)

28
Don’t be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God’s Son, 29 and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment. 30 I can do nothing on my own. I judge as God tells me. Therefore, my judgment is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will.

Ephesians 4:1-3

1 Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. 2 Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. 3 Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace.


Father of Heaven, we will be called to you as believers which is a comfort during these times here on Earth. I pray that we should all have the life of being called to you in living, not waiting for our home in heaven. Everyday of our life, in our busy endeavors of work, play, raising our family, should all be living for you because we are called by you to do your will. I pray you allow these thoughts enter those that live for the pleasure of self and not for you. Shake them, help them to see the errors of their life and the way they touch others with their selfishness.

1 comment:

  1. This is the song that I heard on my car radio the first time I went to visit Raye. I cried as I drove.. God can raise us up in His arms of love and bless us in times of discouragement...

    ReplyDelete