Sunday, March 21, 2010

Opened Doors!

Great divinely orchestrated openings!
Therefore the doors that God has set open for you no man will shut.
There will be only Joy as door by door opens.

Revelation 3:8-11

8"I see what you've done. Now see what I've done. I've opened a door before you that no one can slam shut. You don't have much strength, I know that; you used what you had to keep my Word. You didn't deny me when times were rough.

9"And watch as I take those who call themselves true believers but are nothing of the kind, pretenders whose true membership is in the club of Satan—watch as I strip off their pretensions and they're forced to acknowledge it's you that I've loved.

10"Because you kept my Word in passionate patience, I'll keep you safe in the time of testing that will be here soon, and all over the earth, every man, woman, and child put to the test.

11"I'm on my way; I'll be there soon. Keep a tight grip on what you have so no one distracts you and steals your crown.

Thank you Father for the doors that have opened and for those doors yet to open! Your miracles never cease to amaze! No man can shut the doors. No evil can change your power of those open doors. Bless your children that trust in your divine intervention! I pray that the doors of evil be shut and closed forever! They have no power over what You have done or what You have opened. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment