Friday, March 26, 2010

The Gift of Family



To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. ~Barbara Bush




I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. ~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis," M*A*S*H


It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons. ~Johann Schiller

The family is a haven in a heartless world. ~Attributed to Christopher Lasch

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~Joyce Brothers

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

Father, I am so very thankful for my family. If it wasn't for them, life would be empty. Thank you for the love, thoughtfulness and strength that this family gives. The family depends on your direction from the Holy Spirit that gives faith everyday. I have a wonderful family! Thank you for the many extended family members that have crossed my path...my kind hearted friends. My family continues to grow but only with the help of Your love. I pray that my enemies will come to know the true meaning of friendship and family. The absolute love that comes from these relationships no matter what, unconditionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment