Thursday, May 6, 2010

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
I've been overwhelmed by the out pour of our local media about the exploitation of a child's death and her maternal family. What brings this kind of behavior??

6The righteousness of the upright will deliver them, But the treacherous will be caught by their own greed.-Proverbs 11:6

Is it Greed?

Fame?

A heart of anguish and guilt?

A spirit of hate?

I don't know what spurs the effect of someone that HAS to harbor hate for others so much as that of these people. I do know that my GOD is bigger, stronger and WILL answer the desires of MY heart. I trust in Him to take my anger and revenge those that have come against me and my family. I have given Him the burdens of my sorrows, heartbreak and anger. His promises teach that He will carry us and never let us be alone.

23Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You have taken hold of my right hand. -Psalm 73:23

No comments:

Post a Comment