Thursday, May 27, 2010

"Down In The River To Pray"

I have been reading "The Secret" and want to share a thought of what I read today....

Close your eyes....see a big flowing river, moving slowly but with a power of currents. It's going in a direction..only one direction as nature sees fit. Imagine yourself in this river, swimming and trying to go a better way, or even in the same direction as the currents. It's a struggle, you get tired. Now just lay back, relax and float. Look up to the sky...let the current take you where you are suppose to go. Don't fight it, nature will direct you in the right way. Don't fight the direction you are suppose to go. Just let it happen, and you will find where you are suppose to be and what you are suppose to be doing.
God directs us, but we have to 'float' with Him to be where we are suppose to be. He will give us the desires of our heart, but we have to 'let it go' and know He is in control.

John 7:38 (Contemporary English Version)

38Have faith in me, and you will have life-giving water flowing from deep inside you, just as the Scriptures say."

1 comment:

  1. Sherri
    I so love the secret. I have the book and the video. The video is so moving. Whenever I watch it I find myself so motivated and moved. Our Universe has so much energy to move us in the right direction but there are times when that direction is ignored.

    The Universe creates energy and we are made of energy. We are one with the Universe! I say "Go with the flow"!!!

    In Love and Light

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete