Monday, January 31, 2011

~A Light In The Darkness~

~A light in the darkness~

There will always be light in the darkness...
"The JOY of the LORD is My Strength...."

Book Of Job:

What Have I Done Wrong?

22Have I ever asked any of you

to give me a gift

23or to purchase my freedom

from brutal enemies?

24What have I done wrong?

Show me,

and I will keep quiet.

25The truth is always painful,

but your arguments

prove nothing.

26Here I am desperate,

and you consider my words

as worthless as wind.

27Why, you would sell an orphan

or your own neighbor!

28Look me straight in the eye;

I won't lie to you.

29Stop accusing me falsely;

my reputation is at stake.

30I know right from wrong,

and I am not telling lies.

Today I Complain Bitterly

1Job said:

2Today I complain bitterly,

because God has been cruel

and made me suffer.

3If I knew where to find God,

I would go there

4and argue my case.

5Then I would discover

what he wanted to say.

6Would he overwhelm me

with his greatness?

No! He would listen

7because I am innocent,

and he would say,

"I now set you free!"

8I cannot find God anywhere--

in front or back of me,

9to my left or my right.

God is always at work,

though I never see him.

10But he knows what I am doing,

and when he tests me,

I will be pure as gold.

11I have never refused to follow

any of his commands,

12and I have always treasured

his teachings. [a] 13But he alone is God,

and who can oppose him?

God does as he pleases,

14and he will do exactly

what he intends with me.

15Merely the thought

of God All-Powerful

16makes me tremble with fear.

17God has covered me

with darkness,

but I refuse to be silent. [b]

No comments:

Post a Comment