Thursday, February 25, 2010

~Friends~




Hebrews 6:10-12 (New International Version)

10God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. 11We want each of you to show this same diligence to the very end, in order to make your hope sure. 12We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised.

My friends; diligent, helpful, supportive, accepting, loving, hopeful, faithful, true, honest, patient. The attributes that can only come from a person with a heart from God. Thank you for crossing my path and sharing your goodness.

Romans 15:13-15 (New Living Translation)

13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
14 I am fully convinced, my dear brothers and sisters,[a] that you are full of goodness. You know these things so well you can teach each other all about them.

I pray that the friends of my enemies be filled with the goodness of our Heavenly Father and are truly supportive from the heart of God. I lift them up to you tonight that you may bless them, keep them safe from all harm and know your loving touch. Help them understand the difference between good and evil. Show them compassion and reason for living the life they have been given. May everything they do and say be only for your glory and no one else. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment