Tuesday, August 31, 2010

COMING TO VICTORY!


...VICTORY...

Isaiah 41:8-16

The LORD's Chosen Servant

8Raye, you are my servant.

I chose you,

the family

of my friend Abraham.

9From far across the earth

I brought you here and said,

"Raye, you are my chosen servant.

I haven't forgotten you."

10Don't be afraid. I am with you.

Don't tremble with fear.

I am your God.

I will make you strong,

as I protect you with my arm

and give you victories.

11Everyone who hates you

will be terribly disgraced;

those who attack

will vanish into thin air.

12Raye, you will look around

for those brutal enemies,

but you won't find them

because they will be gone.

13I am the LORD your God.

I am holding your hand,

so don't be afraid.

I am here to help you.

14Raye, don't worry,

though others may say,

"Raye is only a worm!"

I am the holy God of Israel,

who saves and protects you.

15I will let you be like a log

covered with sharp spikes. You will grind and crush

every mountain and hill until they turn to dust.

16A strong wind will scatter them

in all directions.

Then Raye, you will celebrate

and praise me, your LORD,

the holy God of Israel.



1 comment:

  1. Sitting on pins and needles here praying and loving this Child of God. May the blessings and grace of His love shine down upon her as she continues to do His good works. May He see fit to grant her freedom as a reminder to all of us that forgiveness is what we all pray for everyday.
    You and your family are in our prayers. xox

    ReplyDelete