Sunday, May 16, 2010

They Will Fall!

A ' friend' shared with me today this verse. She truly believes God is with her and will defend her with Truth. The giants she faces and that come against her and her family everyday will
FALL.
These Giants will fall because it is promised by the faith that this family holds dear.

Isaiah 54:15-17

15“If anyone attacks you, it will not be my doing.
Whoever attacks you will be defeated by you.
16I’ve created blacksmiths to fan the coals into flames
and to produce useful weapons.
I’ve also created destroyers to bring destruction.
17No weapon that has been made to be used against you will succeed.
You will have an answer for anyone who accuses you.
This is the inheritance of the Lord’s servants.
Their victory comes from me,” declares the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment