Friday, February 26, 2010

Quietly waiting...


Lamentations 3:18-26 (New International Version)

18 So I say, "My splendor is gone
and all that I had hoped from the LORD."

19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.

20 I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.

21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."

25 The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him,
to the one who seeks him;

26 it is good to wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD.

We look to you for our hope. We know that every morning when the sun comes up that your faithfulness is waiting for us..always there to hold us up for the day. No matter what comes against us, we are never alone, never scared, never giving up because You love us. Thank you Father for your comfort, compassion and most of all the hope you give us. We pray that your salvation will come to those that fight against us and try to sway us away from your hope. Those that loudly shout hate against us and tear down our faith, please touch their hearts. Thank you for the quiet ones that pray constantly for the hate to stop knowing that we only seek for truth and peace. Thank you for being so good to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment